Monday, October 26, 2009

Songs for the night

There are some songs that can only be appreciated at night. When I say appreciated i mean really, really enjoyed.I am listening to a few right now as I type and crush tiny insects that are either crawling on my laptop or my body.
Anyway here are some of the songs. Listen to them when you can. Listen to them at night or on a really quiet afternoon.

A fistful of Ice-cream - Dire Straits
Same Old Blues - Eric Clapton and Dire Straits
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
In the Ghetto - Elvis Presley
Layla, Let it Grow, Tears in Heaven,Change the Word - Eric Clapton
At Long Last - Etta James
It had to be you - Frank Sinatra
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Crazy - Norah Jones (most songs by Norah Jones)
Cupid - Sam Cooke
Baby it's Cold Outside - Nat King Cole
Monalisa, Autumn Leaves, Darling Je Vous Aime Beaucoup - Nat King Cole (yeah there are lots more)
Some Velvet Morning - Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood

No comments:

Post a Comment